COMMERCIAL TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAI, UAE
All commercial trade activities in the UAE requires you to have a commercial trade license
A commercial trade license is issued to a company involved in any sort of commercial trade activity. Both general traders as well as specialized traders can avail a commercial license in Dubai and across UAE. Commercial trade license can be granted to a company that is involved in trades related to goods, commodities as well as services. Commercial trade license serves as a requirement towards the regulations and protection for such companies. Apart from this, retail companies, construction companies, real estate businesses, transport formations and other general trading entities also need to apply for commercial trade licenses.
Hashmi Business Setup Services fulfills the required formalities and duly designate the business activity for your company. Apply for a commercial trade license in the UAE with Hashmi Business Setup Services now!
- You can perform maximum ten related business activities in one commercial trade license
- Multiple choice among types of companies
- Under one license several adjacent activities can be incorporated
- Secure business engagements with Companies Register & DED
- Applications for visas, licenses, obtaining labour quotas, translation services, etc.
- Assisting with the opening of corporate bank accounts
- No corporate taxes, no income taxation & simplified financial reporting system
- Cost-effective ways of renewal for commercial trade licenses in the UAE
Book a free consultation with Hashmi Services